Friday, January 13, 2012

  Well it all kind of reminds me of the time m little hatch bak car  ran out of gas atan  awsome little surf spot known simply as" Rye on the roks"  It was summer time and i nowhere to go and nothing to do but drive from the mountains to the beach in search of my new found passion.......riding waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    i thought it was going to be a one day trip and i would return to my mountain home.......after on epic day of tropical  lake atlantis .....i went out and surfed some choppy wind swell and i was elated ............when i returned to my car it would not start....i thought it was never going to start again..........what seemed  to at first create panic quikly seemed to be a blessing in disguise........... as the sun dipped away and i looked out into the open sea....i realized my dream had come true and  now i lived  right on the beach well sort of....not by choice at first but now that my car had decided it was done  for me it was the beginning of a great oceanic quest of  beautiful   endlesss  rolling freedom.............the seas gifts never disapointme......whether its anear death experience or a short walk hunting for treasures washed ashore..............there is an everlasting miracle in each new day by the sea that keeps us lulling with  its everchanging rhythmic propulsions..........anyhow.... i ended up hitch  hiking to an old friends house up road  next to asweet gas statione that was more of a skate park and snak shak to me......................... and quikly found out these people never slept but jamed out into the early wee hours of the unying night like vampire virtuosos hopped up on all kinds of weird goodies from the gas snak shak.......i  would attempt to pass out as the experimental sounds reverberated thru thre old floor boardsof the   basement   into a dilluted sound affectual  vibratingdream scape.....i had to wake up ultra early to get the next dawn patrol ..............so on a fresh musical vampyros bicycle i set off on the 15 mile jaunt bak to my abandoned hatch bak..............when i aRRIVED  A GROUp of locals  told i had to move my car because i was messin up the parking!!!! and blowing it for everyone.......well i wished i could move my car but it was like my tent for the time being.............i looked overt my shoulder and found the waves looked glassy and splendid.....welll i guess i can take care of  this......after catching a few more waves eh?  that day i caught so many waves i thought i was jesus......wait a minute am i?    jesus....Ha it didn't matter because i was  in a state of oceanic euporifical emulationj like a profit of the sea simply worshiping the beast who brought life to m,y   state of inner peace..........after 5 epic days of this experience i was run ragged and the mountains were calling me home to make paintings about what had happened to me in this vampiriffic musical surf portal .....i had landed in.................................plus the nvampires had all day to sleep being .
ergic to sunlight and i was out surfing allday........i was exhausted they got to take naps man............and how was i going to to get my car to start!!????? well a fellow mate  answered all my questions when he mentioned .........i think yu just ran out of gas........and if we push yu out of this ditch yu can defineatly bdrift to the next gas station.. no sooner than  this a bout 5 surfers and local innocent bystanders roked my wagon off the water and bak onto the rode...in the direction of my next adventure............i waved goodbye as the sun set on another day  of ocean truth.......this story is special to me because just like art tour o11 just when i thought it was over somthing  else would pop up to keep this insane unrelenting pace flowing........and going ....and growing................and it never did end............................

Blog Archive