Saturday, January 21, 2012

''The stars openedup the night sky .........................................and the sun said goodbye...i walked out into the windy heights...and mother nature cried like a banshee frum the sky .....
I..............
I................
am everything ........in this worldly night...
i am earth and sky 
wind and rain 
mountain and sea.......
i am everything
i am even concrete.....
i breathe pure energy....
what do yu have to give bak to me.............
i said i have nothing but the footsteps i take......to yur endless shores wear i swim down to yur floor and hold my breadth in yur deapth.......and a dream that yu will always be there for me to escape in yur wind as yu wash over me..and dance along.....with everything .. sun and moon earth and sea .i give thanks and prayers to preserve all of everything"

Blog Archive